Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken repo (intentionally) gone

From: Thomas Christian Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken repo (intentionally) gone
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:03:10 +0200

Brandon Van Every wrote:
> On 8/14/07, Elf <address@hidden> wrote:
>> i would not consider that an endorsement at all.  mozilla's code is abysmal.
>
> They're also the leading open source web browser with a significant
> market share.
>
>> i still use lynx.
>
> You've lost credibility.

Hello,

the fact that a software package is widely used or that there are few
good alternatives for it doesn't say much about its quality.

I use a Mozilla browser and I think it is a decent piece of software as
far as the end user experience is concerned. But every time I take a
look at the C++ code of Mozilla, I feel an immediate urge to delete it
from both my harddisk and my memory ;-)

cu,
Thomas