Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] comparison of Chicken and Bigl

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] comparison of Chicken and Bigloo?
Date: 30 Mar 2007 17:54:11 -0300

Hi Brandon,

There are good chances Bryan won't read your reply because he's not
subscribed to chicken-hackers (at least not with the same address) and
he was not Cc'ed.  Maybe it's better to re-reply to chicken-users.

Moving a thread from one mailing list to another makes the task of
following it very hard, since it's spread in two different places.

Best wishes,
Mario