Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:39:21 -0600

I totally agree that the extra wiki stuff is not useful for a local
install and that off-line docs are a must.

I thought that you are (or were) converting the wiki source to HTML
yourself upon commit; I was wondering if that functionality could be
integrated into svnwiki or stream-wiki so you don't have to do it
yourself, and so it would look exactly like the wiki.

Now, I haven't read egg-post-commit since your last update, so maybe
everything looks perfect now, and if so I apologize for wasting
everyone's time.  It was just that before, the generated HTML looked
much different than the wiki.  By "different" I mean "ugly" (begging
your pardon).

I will read your code tonight so I can make a better argument.