[Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:24:08 +0100

Hi!

I have made some modifications to egg-post-commit to properly
handle <enscript> tags in the wiki->html conversion.
I'm still shaking with horror from the experience... getting the proper
versions of the proper eggs installed and figured out how to load
stream-wiki extensions was no fun at all...

Anybody trying to use egg-post-commit should check that he has the proper
eggs (and up-to-date versions) installed, specifically:

syntax-case
utils srfi-1 srfi-13 srfi-18 posix regex ftp http-client format
url base64 svn-client html-stream stream-ext srfi-40
stream-wiki matchable

Oh yes, GNU enscript must be installed of course, a recent version.

BTW, shouldn't we really start thinking about automatic upload?
If we can't do this via svn magic (or if it takes to long to set up),
I have absolutely no problems running a cronjob that looks for changes
and does the necessary upload once a day. In fact, I think this is probably the
best way to go.

Mario: would you assist me with that?

thanks for your patience.

cheers,