Re: [Chicken-hackers] state of affairs on win32

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] state of affairs on win32
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 05:04:06 +0100

On 2/13/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

I could do it myself, but signature gathering season has begun and I now
lack time.  It is 3:15 pm as I write this, I haven't done a lick of
paying work today, and that's because I stayed up late last night
finishing the "reuse the PCRE object files during builds" functionality
in CMake.  Plus my boss just called and I told him I took the morning
off.  That's my perogative, but it doesn't sound good at the beginning
of a run, and I can't keep doing that.  So, I'm not interested in
creating new debugging / maintenance projects for myself right now.  I
finished the PCRE one after a lapse of 2 weeks, just so it would be done
before I (likely) hit the road and lose my computer access, and so it
isn't left unfinished and forgotten.

Thanks for doing that. The cmake changes work fine on Linux.

cheers
felix