Re: [Chicken-hackers] CMake vs. Autoconf

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] CMake vs. Autoconf
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:08:22 -0500

  No, I never tested the library in Windows command prompt or
MSVC. I like my POSIX conveniences too much. But of course, Chicken is
a vastly more complex program, so I am sure yours are perfectly
legitimate grievances. I was just curious to hear what problems people
have encountered, since I don't use Windows, and most likely never
will.

      -Ivan