cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] mad proclaim

From: Kenneth Nolan
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] mad proclaim
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:10:30 -0000

An easy to use and powerful attributes package for the Java platofrm. And tons of code too. And tons of code too. Much of the nice modular design we have today is owed to him. This involved some simple reflection logic and was implemented in a couple of classes. The good one is to keep the tests simple.
The package scope is even com. Then what's more natural than moving the blog too? If you do, you're not testing the real thing.
So I started in ThoughtWorks UK a month ago.
This will in the long run lead to SHORTER development time.
Get your brushes and submit your art! There are good and bad ways to do TDD. He got this weird _expression_ on his face when I asked, and I couldn't quite figure out whether he was excited or depressed.
If your tests are simple, so will your code will be.
This is because you can't know whether your refactorings will break something without tests.
-A fairly common combination of technologies and patterns.
The derived "mock" implementation within the test may not be overriding anything in the superclass anymore, and the test may fail to execute the methods originally intended.
Probably because I'm an XP head.
It all started when I asked Paul one night whether he had heard of Inversion of Control.
I still haven't tried to run it over any other codebases, so it remains to see whether it is useful or not. The package scope is even com.
Sometimes it's Java, sometimes it's .
This can incur some percieved overhead in the codebase, as the developer will now have to maintain both a CheeseDao and a HibernateCheeseDao. Post-testing and post-mocking is actually quite evil.