cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] Re: my crediit

From: Bambi Shuler
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] Re: my crediit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:52:53 -0700

D m ea j r H b om r e O i wne o r,

Your c x re a di i t doesn't mat i ter to us!

If you O w WN a r p ea t l e q st o at m e and want
I y MME s DI w ATE c f as d h to s a pen g d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L b OW f ER your mont v hly pa x yme a nt q s
by a third or mo m re,
here are the d g ea t ls q we ha e ve T j ODA l Y:

$ 49 i 0 , 0 v 00 a d s l q ow a d s 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 37 f 0 , 0 y 00 a u s lo g w a f s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 49 x 0 , 00 p 0 a d s lo z w a j s 3 , 2 m 0 %
$ 25 f 0 , 00 y 0 a e s lo l w a f s 3 , 3 v 5 %
$ 2 o 00 , 00 m 0 a n s lo n w a z s 3 , 5 o 5 %

V d isi w t ou b r s f it m e

Bambi Shuler , Ap w pr j ov j al Ma t na n ge b r

yours; so on the whole I think I ought to be praised and thanked. Here
it is, said he handing the map to Thorin. I dont understand, said
Thorin, and Bilbo felt he would have liked to say the same. The
explanation did not seem to explain. Your grandfather, said the wizard