certi-devel

[certi-dev] Mingw Nightly Build

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: [certi-dev] Mingw Nightly Build
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 13:58:26 +0200

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform you, that we are in the process of updating our
nightly build server from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and that therefore
there will be no nightly build for some days.

This will take some time, my current estimate is a week.

Best regards
Jan-Patrick

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Senior Research Engineer

OFFIS e.V. - Institut für Informatik | Institute for Information Technology
             FuE Bereich Verkehr     | R&D Division Transportation
             Escherweg 2, 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Room:        D107
Phone/Fax:   +49 441 97 22-524 / -502
E-Mail:      address@hidden

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg VR 1956
Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang H. Nebel (Vorsitzender),
          Prof. Dr. techn. Susanne Boll-Westermann,
          Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel Hahn,
          Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Hein,
          Prof. Dr. Sebastian Lehnhoff