certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] HLA Services

From: Waléria Antunes David
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] HLA Services
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 08:22:34 -0300

Hi,

I'm sorry!!!
The email you sent, I really did not see the attachment.

But now I saw

Thank you very much!!!

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:34 AM, Jan-Patrick Osterloh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I already answered your question, see below.

When you subscribe to the list, you can choose to get each email immediately, or you can choose to receive a daily digest. Obviously, you get the daily digest, thus you may haven't seen my email with attachment. Probably therefore you also send your questions that often to the list.

In order to fix that, please go to
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/certi-devel
and enter your email address in the last text field, before the button "Unsubscribe or edit options", and click that button. You will then see another page, where you have to enter your password. Enter it and click "Log in". On the following page make sure that "Mail delivery" is "Enabled", and "Set Digest Mode" is "Off". Do not forget to click on "Submit My Changes".

I hope this helps.

Jan-Patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------