certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:56:00 +0200

--- Quoted from Eric Noulard (Date: 30.09.2011 15:30): ---
> 2011/9/29 Jean-Philippe Lebel <address@hidden>:
>> On 29/09/2011 8:41 AM, Jan-Patrick Osterloh wrote:
>>> I think the same, if it works this way, let's go ahead. We all can spend
>>> our time on more important things I assume;-)
>> As far as I'm concerned, this solution seems to solve the issue. This might
>> not be the best solution but at least this will allow us to move ahead!
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Please let me know when the new files are available in CSV HEAD
> I did just commit an equivalent fix in CVS HEAD.
> The difference is that the VarData1516 is not used in the non WIN32 case
> because
> it doesn't seem to be needed.
>
> Would you be kind enough to update & test ?
> Or may be th enext nightly build will show that on his own.

I will wait for the nightly, also a good test for it. May it be, that a
nightly entry on the CDash is only updated, and no new one is added?
This and the different server time would explain, why I didn't see the
mingw builds)...

JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden