certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:20:21 +0200

Ok, I looked at the threads you send me. If I look at the build output,
I figure out that the build fails when it tries to build FedTime1516,
because it cannot link to VariableLengthData.

So, there are now these possible solutions:
1) Do it as Christoph propsed: adding another library with the
VariableLengthData objects
2) add the VariableLengthData Sources and includes
(RTI1516variableLengthData.cpp,
RTI1516variableLengthDataImplementation.h,
../include/RTI/VariableLengthData.h) to FEDTIME1516_SRCS
3) make the FedTime1516 dependend on RTI1516, because VariableLengthData
is included there

As far as I understood it from the discussion before, 3) is no option,
as this would induce a circular dependency.

Are there any other solutions to this? I'm willing to implement this,
but I prefer to have a "final" solution, which works for everyone, and
as far as I understood solution 1) is not what you like (else you could
have integrated Christophs patch)?

Kind regards
JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden