certi-devel

[certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi

From: kakasiee
Subject: [certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:57:14 +0800

Hi Eric,
Thank you very much.I ran rtig.exe -v 2 in a console and it get the message as below:
CERTI RTIG 3.4.0 - Copyright 2002-2008      ONERA
This is free software ; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty ; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

CERTI RTIG up and running ...
_

And you said I may specify complete file path in my federate code.Is the code in the .fed file or other file?Could you please tell me what file I should specify the complete file path in.