certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] How to build the CERTI-3.4.0-Source

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] How to build the CERTI-3.4.0-Source
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:52:29 +0200

2011/5/24 שלמה נוריאני <address@hidden>:
> Hi.
>
> As a continue to our discussion, I do installed the pre-requisite for
> Windows.
>
> 1. I tried to use only CERTI-3.4.0-WinXP-MSVC-9.0-2008-Debug (Without
> CERTI-3.4.0-     Source package). When i used the CMake configuration i got
> the following error:
>     "The source directory "C:/Program Files/CERTI 3.4.0" does not apear to
> contain              CMakeLists.txt ...

Yes this is normal behavior.
Binary CERTI distribution does not need CMakeLists.txt since it
*already* compiled.

If you use binary CERTI distribution you'll just have to develop your
own Federate code
with whatever solution you want (Visual Stuiod, Code::Blocks, Eclipse
with or withour CMake etc...)
 and link your program with the CERTI libraries (libRTI, libCERTI, ...)

Did you already develop some C++ application on Windows?

> 2. Bacuse of the previous problem, i had to extract the CERTI-3.4.0-Source
> to C:\Tmp directory. Then i used the CMake configuration (direct
> to C:\Tmp\Certi). CMake generated the required projects but they do not
> compiled. i got a lot of errors, for example the following error:
>  Missing ";" before identifier 'Iterator_Category' (File: Utility, Line:81,
> Project: FedTime1516).

What is the the "Utility" file?
I couldn't find any "Iterator_Category" in the CERTI source tree?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org