certi-devel

[certi-dev] Re: CERTI 3.3.2 underway

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Re: CERTI 3.3.2 underway
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:37:07 +0200

2009/4/29 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> I'm currently preparing CERTI 3.3.2 release.
> Please do not commit anything.
>
> I may not be able to finish the release until tomorrow morning
> please wait a second message before going on wit hcommit.

HI all,

CERTI 3.3.2 release is done.
The source tarball/zip is in the download area,
If your mirror
(see https://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=5574)
is not up to date you may use the main site:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/certi/

I'll send a more informative messages and post a news on what's
inside CERTI 3.3.2.

In the meantime, I would gracefully accept contributions for various
windows installer build (MSVC, MinGW/Code::Blocks etc...)
I may put those installer in the download area, in order to ease CERTI
on Windows usage.

We may provide binaries for Un*x platforms too but I would rather avoid
binary distributions, unless it is useful to our users.

--
Erk