certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:08:05 +0000 (UTC)

"Eric Noulard" wrote:
> [...]
[...]
> Ok my mistake,
> the CMake appropriate option wasn't used for full  RPATH handling.
> Would you update and retry with
>
> cmake -DUSE_FULL_RPATH:BOOL=ON
>
> it should activate exactly what you want.

Everything from current CVS compiles nicely and the RPATH is being set
accordingly with the proposed CMake flag - I did _not_ check if RPATH
is also being set _without_ this flag.

Am I correct in assuming that the upcoming 3.2.8 release should handle
mixed big-/little-endian and 64-/32-bit environments properly (say, the
federate/ambassador running on Linux/AMD64 and the gateway on
Solaris/SPARC32) ?

Cheers,
        Martin.