certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:29:52 +0000 (UTC)

"Eric Noulard" wrote:
> 2008/6/18 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:

> > Is there any specific reason why building CERTI inside a copy of CVS
> > checkout should fail ?
>
> It shouldn't fail. Does it?
> However source/build tree separation is a "good practice",
> moreover CMake cannot guarantee a bullet-proof "make clean" rule,

No, I didn't notice any failures due to building inside the source
tree. I'm usually achieving a separation by simply copying the whole
CVS checkout to a different location for building small projects or,
much more convenient, by 'lndir'-ing everything.

> I let Petr trying with the next ones
> and I'll wait to have my hands on a Solaris keyboard :=)

Well, come and visit me - nah, my Sun is running headless, so I could
offer only a nice PeeCee keyboard  :-)  ....  but I'd be happy run
'rtig' on the Sun,

        Martin.