ccrtp-devel

Some elementary questions regarding ccRTP

From: BACCARI
Subject: Some elementary questions regarding ccRTP
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 11:51:37 +0200

Hello,

I am a developer at CS Group France.
We are manufacturing a Voice Communication System for Air Trafic Control and Management ( https://uk.c-s.fr/Voice-Communication-Systems_a517.html ) . Currently we are looking for RTP software stacks to integrate in our software.

We came upon ccRTP and we are evaluating it for our needs. We think it might be a good candidate but we have some questions.

First, we noticed that the last code update dates back to 2015 and the last documentation update dates back to 2017. We would like to know : is the library still supported? Is there perhaps a more detailed documentation? Second, and on a more technical note we would like to know is there a jitter buffer implementation?

Best regards,
Safa BACCARI,
CS Group.