|Subject:||[Bug-gnubg] Re: Final GTK 1.3 Build, gnubg Documentation Bug Report|
|Date:||Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:24:08 -0700|
Below are a few minor things I've noticed since installing the final GTK 1.3 build.
1. After analyzing a match, I've noticed that some, not all, of the moves shown in "details" as being doubtful, bad, etc. are not marked as such with the color scheme in the "move record" window. I've observed this in analysis of multiple matchs.
2. There is a typographical and grammatical error: "gnubg don't use prunning", for example, in neural net dialog box.
3. Although I think the same nice font is being used for all the menus, dialog boxes and analysis I find it is now smaller, and I think the larger size is better suited for studying the analysis and the program's appearence in general.
4. The musical fanfare at opening and organ riff at closing the program are now missing, much to my chagrin. I think they're very cool and would at least like the option of playing them.
5. My last concern has to do with gnubg.org. First, it looks great and is well thought out. My concern regards the Documentation Wiki pages where there appears to be an error in rendering the images. When loading the "gnubg manual" pages the images would not load, leaving the text "embedded image" where the picture should be. I, as well as a few of my friends, tried with the same results so I don't think it is a browser safety setting or other software protection issue on our end. When attempting to use a "Show Picture" command we got a "internal server error" prompt.
In closing, thanks again for the program and the opportunity to offer input.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|