[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PSPP-BUG: PSPP GUI closing unexpectedly while importing the data and
Re: PSPP-BUG: PSPP GUI closing unexpectedly while importing the data and changing variable type
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:50:58 +0200
I pushed a fix for this. Thanks for reporting it.
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 02:42:18AM +0800, dr soumalya ray wrote:
PSPP 0.8.0 has this problem of unexpected closure while importing the data.
1. tried it on ubuntu 12.04
2. open terminal and type psppire
3. now, select File -> import data
4. select a data file(sharing a .csv file for checking)and press forward
5. select the first line that contains data and press
6. this will lead to the adjust variable format window
7. in this window, change variable type from numeric to string
(changing to other variable types are also causing this).
8. the GUI will close down unexpectedly
9. in terminal, it'll be reported as segmentation fault.
10. if variable type is not being changed here, the import will be
11. after that, variable type could be changed from the variable view
without any problem.
Pspp-users mailing list
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.
Description: Digital signature
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Re: PSPP-BUG: PSPP GUI closing unexpectedly while importing the data and changing variable type,
John Darrington <=