[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#10966: Fixes for persian/Farsi Input Methods -- leim/quail/persian.e
bug#10966: Fixes for persian/Farsi Input Methods -- leim/quail/persian.el
Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:56:35 -0800
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.0.50 (gnu/linux)
Attached are a numbers of bug fixes for
leim/quail/persian.el (emacs 24.0.94) as a context
The fixes include:
- Full compliance to ISIRI-6219. Forbiden
characters were eliminated and missing
characters were added.
- Layer 3 of ISIRI-9147 is now implemented
with a '\' prefix.
- Double entry of characters which were
postfixed with 'h' is now supported.
- Lots of comment and additional pointers have
Please apply this context diff.
Description: Updates to emacs 24.0.94 persian.el
- bug#10966: Fixes for persian/Farsi Input Methods -- leim/quail/persian.el,
Mohsen BANAN <=