[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#4873: 23.1.50; Some unexpected behaviour during dired confirmation p
Tim Van Holder
bug#4873: 23.1.50; Some unexpected behaviour during dired confirmation prompt
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:09:37 +0100
Given a dired session in a directory containing files 'a' and 'b':
- put cursor on 'a' and press R (rename)
- enter 'b' as new name
Result: dired prompts with "Overwrite 'b'? [Type yn!q or C-h]".
Unexpected behaviour at this point:
- C-g does not work (only 'q' cancels)
- toolbar goes blank (with a minor frame resize as a result); given that
C-h is allowed, maybe the 'help' icon could be left active?
- Pressing a key other than those listed results in
"Invalid key - type for help."
(i.e. the character for ^H (0x08) is shown instead of "C-h")
In GNU Emacs 188.8.131.52 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.8.20)
of 2009-11-05 on leeloo
Windowing system distributor `RealVNC Ltd', version 11.0.3370
configured using `configure '--with-x''
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- bug#4873: 23.1.50; Some unexpected behaviour during dired confirmation prompt,
Tim Van Holder <=