|Subject:||Tanker Seminar - New York 9-10 May by BIMCO/SKULD|
|Date:||Mon, 2 May 2005 18:20:11 -0400 (EDT)|
In co-operation with SKULD
(CLE Credits Available)
SIGN UP HERE:
DOWNLOAD PROGRAMME HERE:
On 9-10 May 2005 BIMCO, in co-operation with SKULD, is holding a seminar for the tanker industry.
Among other subjects, the seminar will explain the New BIMCO Vetting Clause, which will been put forward for adoption in May this year. The use of LOI's within the tanker trade is also under BIMCO's consideration.
Through the use of a case-study and interactive panel discussion, the seminar will examine some of the most important problems faced by owners and charterers when an oilspill is experienced.
A mock mediation has been arranged on a tanker related problem in order familiarise participants with this important tool in good time before the nature of the case or the legal system forces mediation upon the parties.
* When Is a Party Excused from Performance Due to “Circumstances Beyond Its Control”?
* How to Handle an Oilspill – Incl. Maritime Crisis Communication
* Open Forum on ISPS in Order to Share Experiences
* The Consequences of Delayed Arrival at the Loadport
* M/T Nikmary – Incl. the Pumping Calculation Used
* L.O.I.’s within the Tanker Trade
* The New BIMCO Vetting Clause: Vetting Clauses – Incl. Termination Due to Lost Approvals
* Introduction to ADR – Alternative Dispute Resolution
* Charterer’s Liability on Oil Pollution
* The Criminalization of Maritime Accidents & MARPOL Violations – The Future?
* Case Studies
* Mock Mediation
Fee: EUR 825
The fee includes coffee breaks, lunches, reception and seminar material.
There will be ample opportunity for participants to meet and discuss the issues with their peers during the coffee breaks and lunches.
The Maritime Law Association of the
Hardship Policy: Any person who has a genuine financial hardship may apply in writing explaining the basis of his/her hardship. Depending upon the circumstances, a discount in the registration fee may be allowed. Contact BIMCO Informatique A/S for details: Email - address@hidden, Tel - +45 44 36 68 00, Fax - +45 44 36 68 68.
We hope you will find the programme interesting and look forward to seeing you in
TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MGN EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST, VISIT:
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT:
MARITIME GLOBAL NET
PO BOX 207
BRISTOL, RHODE ISLAND 02809 USA
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|