[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 11 May 2022 22:41:11 +0000
We haven't heard from Assaf for some time, I think at least a year. In that
time, there have been at least a couple of emails where someone reported a bug
or asked for help, and Assaf didn't respond. The most recent release of
datamash is now over two years old, whereas before 2020, the releases reliably
came at least once or twice a year.
Firstly, I hope Assaf is okay. I've often noticed his contributions not only to
datamash but to other GNU projects. He's been a real asset to the FOSS
Still, he seems to be absent from datamash at least. And it would be nice if
this great software continued to be actively developed and maintained.
If you're out there, Assaf, can you please reply and let us know whether you're
okay, and what are your intentions for datamash?
If Assaf doesn't respond, does anyone know if there exists a method for
transferring the administration of a GNU project? I guess it would involve
contacting savannah. I might do that after a week or so if we don't arrive at a
better solution sooner.
Re: Datamash admin, Tim Rice, 2022/05/22
- Datamash admin,
Tim Rice <=
- Re: Datamash admin, Karl Berry, 2022/05/12
- Re: Datamash admin, Shawn Wagner, 2022/05/13
- Re: Datamash admin, Tim Rice, 2022/05/13
- Re: Datamash admin, Shawn Wagner, 2022/05/14
- Re: Datamash admin, Erik Auerswald, 2022/05/14
- Re: Datamash admin, Tim Rice, 2022/05/15
- Re: Datamash admin, Erik Auerswald, 2022/05/16
- Re: Datamash admin, Tim Rice, 2022/05/16