[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:25:17 -0700 (MST)
Back in May I sent those messages:
But never got any answer and got nowhere with the problem. I've re-started
working on this but on Linux this time, and ran into the same problem. I am
using CVS 18.104.22.168 and Kerberos 5 v1.5.1 this time.
Then I found bug #14506 (http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?14506) which
lookeded like it might be a match. I downloaded file # 2983, applied it and
compiled. I had to make a small change in main.c (move a case statement to
avoid a duplicate case) because Serguei had made the patch for 1.12.12.
Well, so far it seems to be working. I will be working more with it trying
to break it in the next few weeks. The status on this bug is "Need info", I
don't mind helping out, especially right now that it is all fresh in my
head, and that I have the environment all setup to recompile etc... But I
think this patch really needs to be looked at and put in the tree.
Let me know what I can do to help with this.
Yves Dorfsman firstname.lastname@example.org
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Bug #14506,
Yves Dorfsman <=