[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:00:24 +0200
FYI, I've made a snapshot of the coreutils trunk:
Here are most of the intervening ChangeLog entries:
[ For full details, see http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=coreutils.git ]
2007-04-16 Jim Meyering <address@hidden>
* src/cut.c (usage): Adjust synopsis to show that an OPTION is required.
Reported by Rudolf Kastl.
* THANKS: Add Rudolf Kastl.
2007-04-11 Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
split --line-bytes=N (-C N): don't create an empty file.
* src/split.c (line_bytes_split): Don't create an empty line
afterwards if the last buffer happens to be exactly full.
* tests/misc/split-fail: Add a test case for this.
* NEWS: mention this.
2007-04-10 Jim Meyering <address@hidden>
ls: don't form or compute the length of strings that won't be used.
* src/ls.c (gobble_file): Form and compute length of strings for
block size, owner, group, author, major+minor numbers and file size
only if they'll actually be used. I.e., don't form most of them
when not producing long format output.
2007-04-07 Jim Meyering <address@hidden>
Add a test for, and document, today's fix.
* NEWS: Mention today's ls --color fix.
* tests/ls-2/tests (sl-target): Add a test for today's fix.
* THANKS: Add Kirk Kelsey.
2007-04-07 Eric Blake <address@hidden>
Fix a bug in how the LS_COLORS ln=target attribute is handled.
* src/ls.c (gobble_file): Use "stat" (not lstat) also when the
ln=target attribute applies. Reported by Kirk Kelsey.
2007-04-02 Jim Meyering <address@hidden>
* src/copy.c (copy_reg): Initialize local "con", before calling
getfscreatecon, in case that function (or its inline stub) does
not set it.
2007-04-01 Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
* src/ls.c (print_horizontal): Fix bug reported by Mike Frysinger:
ls -x DIR would sometimes output the wrong string in place of the
* NEWS: Mention the bug fix.
* tests/ls/x-option: New file.
* tests/ls/Makefile.am (TESTS): Add x-option.
gnulib moved md5 and sha1 modules into a new crypt/ directory; adapt
* bootstrap.conf (gnulib_modules): Adjust to gnulib's renaming of
md5 to crypt/md5 and sha1 to crypt/sha1.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- coreutils snapshot,
Jim Meyering <=