[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bug gas/26778] Error: file table slot 1 is already occupied by a differ
mark at klomp dot org
[Bug gas/26778] Error: file table slot 1 is already occupied by a different file
Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:05:24 +0000
--- Comment #1 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
Author: H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Oct 17 04:24:22 2020 -0700
gas: Always use as_where for preprocessed assembly codes
Always clear the slot 1 if it was assigned to the input file before the
first .file <NUMBER> directive has been seen. Always use as_where to
generate the correct debug infor for preprocessed assembly codes.
* dwarf2dbg.c (allocate_filename_to_slot): Don't reuse the slot 1
(dwarf2_where): Restore as_where.
(dwarf2_directive_filename): Clear the slot 1 if it was assigned
to the input file.
* testsuite/gas/i386/dwarf5-line-2.d: New file.
* testsuite/gas/i386/dwarf5-line-2.s: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/i386/dwarf5-line-3.d: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/i386/dwarf5-line-3.s: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/i386/i386.exp: Run dwarf5-line-2 and
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.