bravegw-web

Re: [Bravegw-web] Help with web pages?

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Bravegw-web] Help with web pages?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:51:47 +0100

Hi Ciaran,

 || On 19 Jan 2004 18:15:34 +0000
 || "Ciaran O'Riordan" <address@hidden> wrote:

 co> Does bravegw still need volunteers for it's web pages?

Absolutely. Two people offered to help, but I have't heard anything so
far. In any case it would be good to keep using address@hidden to
coordinate with anyone who also wants to help to avoid anyone does
double work.

 co> If so, I'd be willing to help out.  My savannah username is
 co> 'coriordan'.

Thanks a lot -- I added you to the project.

The problem being that (although I asked for this a couple of times
already and was told it would happen soon) the savannah admins haven't
yet connected the Brave GNU World Web repository to the project, so
people cannot check out the web pages other than indirectly through
the general GNU www project.

That is probably related to people not yet having done anything on the
page. :-/

 co> A company I work for (network-theory.co.uk) has offered to
 co> sponsor my work on this.

Great. So you work for Brian? Good news. Please tell him I say hi. :)

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                           <address@hidden>