bordercross-news

[Bordercross-news] Fwd: Unspecified

From: Mack Root
Subject: [Bordercross-news] Fwd: Unspecified
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:20:21 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://zoandshauna.com

"the cop said, and walked slowly onto the lawn, his pierced back arched and his
gut sticking out.
That Bossie had indeed died, and when spring had softened the ground enough,
Paul had watched from his window, sometimes dumbstruck with awe and sometimes
overcome with shrieking attacks of the giggles, as she first dug the grave (it
had taken her most of the day) and then dragged Bossie (who had also softened
considerably) out from behind the barn.
He had discovered it was loose about a month ago, and he could see by the thin
film of dust on it (Next you'll be taping hairs across it yourself just to make
sure, he had thought) that Annie hadn't known this loose piece of board was
here.