bordercross-news

[Bordercross-news] POSTCODE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

From: POSTCODELOTERY.NL
Subject: [Bordercross-news] POSTCODE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:50:46 -0600

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Patenlaan 23, 2288ee Rijwijk
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(<U>L</U>otto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Joan Van Henk(Lottery Co-ordinator)
www.postc<STRONG>o</STRONG>deloterij.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Postcode Lottery.NL Winners
International programs held on the 4th April, 2006. Your e-mail
addre<EM>ss</EM> attached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize #: 31765549 NL
drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the f<U>i</U>rst class of the draws. You
are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up in cash
pay-outs, we ask <SPAN>that you keep your winning information
</SPAN>confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to
you by our accredited pay-point bank. Th<EM>i</EM>s measure must be adhere
to,in order to avoid  loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are
advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this program
by other participants. It is import<SPAN>ant to note that this draws were
condu</SPAN>cted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot
system from 50,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are
conduc<SPAN>ted </SPAN>around the world through our int<STRIKE>e</STRIKE>rnet
based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted Postcode
Lottery.NL . We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in
our next draws; the jackpot winning is €85million.  Remember,all winnings must
be clai<SPAN>med not la</SPAN>ter than 20days from today.After this date all
unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.
Please, <U>i</U>n order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember
to quote personal and winning numbers in all<B> c</B>orrespondence with us.
Congratulations once again from all members of Postcode Lottery-NL.Thank
you<EM> </EM>for being part of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank
address wri<SPAN>tten below.

Send them the</SPAN> following informations:

(i)  Your name,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
(vi) Notif<SPAN>ication date.

Contact person: Mr Patrick R</SPAN>owley
E-mail:  address@hidden
Tel:  00 31  633 701 450
<FONT color=#7a7c c>
</FONT>Congratulations once again.