bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Invasive refactoring: `bongo-next-object-line', et al.

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: [bongo-devel] Invasive refactoring: `bongo-next-object-line', et al.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:57:59 +0100

Hi list,

I've made some pretty extensive refactorial changes to a
bunch of primitives and all affected code.

The reason for all this was to have a good way to implement
`bongo-transpose-forward' and `bongo-transpose-backward'.

I think the my code is finally in a steady state again, but I
would like someone else to use it for a while before I apply
the patch to the advertised development repository.

So everyone who would like to help catch regressions,
please try this patch.

   darcs pull http://wigwam.brockman.se/~daniel/bongo/

Now that I don't have to worry about this anymore (modulo
regressions), I can focus on the rest of my Bongo backlog.

Thanks in advance,

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>