bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] seek and volume

From: Angelina Carlton
Subject: [bongo-devel] seek and volume
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:50:36 -0500

Hello

I have noticed in volume.el that volume has different
keybindings associated with it, especially to quit, unlike `seek'
however, you cannot get rid of the volume bar by just toggling v again.

I tried changing:

,----
| (define-key map "q" 'volume-quit)
| (define-key map "\C-g" 'volume-quit)
| (define-key map [escape escape] 'volume-quit)
`----

to:

,----
| (define-key map "q" 'volume-quit)
| (define-key map "v" 'volume-quit)
| (define-key map "\C-g" 'volume-quit)
| (define-key map [escape escape] 'volume-quit)
`----

in volume.el but this didn't seem to do anything. This is a small
annoyance I know :-) but it is simpler for my poor memory to just hit
the same key that invokes the function to kill the function.

Also, bongo seems to play only one song and stop. Is this by default?

Thanks

--
-----Angelina Carlton-----
orchid on irc.freenode.net