bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Kill/yank is a mess

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Kill/yank is a mess
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:23:43 +0100

Hey guys, nice to see the list in action.

Killing and yanking in Bongo buffers seems to be seriously messed up
somehow. I wrote functions for moving sections and tracks, but it does
not always work. This is what moving a section means:

   bongo-kill-line
   bongo-forward-section
   bongo-yank
   bongo-backward-section

It's supposed to work fine, I think. I don't see anything wrong with
this approach. But often it leaves stray or duplicated lines in the
buffer. Sometimes lines disappear. And I get "end of buffer" errors.

Daniel, do you have any idea of what is wrong?