bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] PS export.

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] PS export.
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:20:19 +0000

Hi Piotr,
Unfortunately the eps export is a feature provided by the underlying windowing library and therefor very rigid. The good news is, that right now I am working on a new, custom ps (and also pdf) export, that would enable the export of selected components and clipping of the result. I hope to release 0.9.0-pre1 containing these new exports until the end of the week, so please be patient.

        Cheers
                BEDA

Piotr Wawrzyniak wrote:
Hello to everybody.
I started to use bkchem about 1 month ago, and I thing at present it is the best software for drawing chemical formula for linux. Ok I thing the toadyism is at present enough, so would like to ask one question :) Is that possible, to export to eps format, but only what is selected. At present all page is exported, and when I write something using LaTeX, it makes a problem. I must the first export picture to oo format, then using oodraw to eps. Is that possible to do it directly from bkchem program?

piotr.
<feature request>
It could be useful to have direct export to LaTeX file :)
</feature request>