bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:27:28 +0100

Hi!

I found that changes in the fullscreen preferences dialog were not
properly activated when closing that dialog. This bug was most likely
introduced with the new combined preferences dialog, i.e. with
version 1.6.2. A fix for this issue is now in the git repository.

The fullscreen code itself works for me on a dual-display box running
Debian unstable, using the command line (for example: "bino -f
--fullscreen-screens=1,2 -o left-right video.mp4"), and with the fix
also using the GUI settings.

Does this fix your problem?

Regards,
Martin