bino-list

[Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows

From: Pedro Silva Pinto
Subject: [Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 12:18:37 -0000

Hi,

It’s been a long time since I last used Bino and last weekend I needed to present a 3D movie. I’ve always used it on Windows and now am using version 1.6.5. I set up my rig and when I tried to set up the dual screen mode, I just couldn’t.

Sure enough, the interface detects the screens, and the selection menu works OK; it’s just that the full screen always shows on the screen where the main window is. No image goes to the screens I selected on the menu.

As I was sure Bino could do it, I tried older versions, which I had kept. Version 1.6.1, same problem. On version 1.6.0, everything worked!

Is there some bug inserted into the code between versions 1.6.0 and 1.6.1?

Cheers!

Pedro