bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Software alternating problem

From: Rafael de Pelegrini Soares
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Software alternating problem
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:28:33 -0300

Dear Fred,

Thank you for the prompt reply. It is really sad to hear that I'll have to go to Windows to get this working...

The computer I'm using for this is a 2014 model, the lenovo yoga 11s. Regarding Intel graphics and 3D, I could find some information like this:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTQ3NzE

But I'm no expert on the subject, can we try something like this? I could probably try to patch the bino code if you give me some instruction.

PS. The software alternating of the Windows version of Bino performed even worse in my system.