bino-list

[Bino-list] How do I get the Bino XBMC plugin to work?

From: Derek Tombrello
Subject: [Bino-list] How do I get the Bino XBMC plugin to work?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 13:10:32 -0500

I am running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi (RaspBMC) and I am trying to play field-sequential mp4s as side-by-side 3d. I know that Bino can do this, because I tested it on my laptop first.

I have installed Bino on the Pi and I have installed the latest plugin through the "install from zip file" option under Add-ons. I can configure the Bino plugin, but I cannot find any way to have the video play using Bino. When I select the video, it is just played through the default XBMC player like always. I can "right-click" (Context Menu) the file and I can select "Play Using..." but the only options there are "OMXPlayer (Default)" and "DVDPlayer".

Can some one tell me how to get this to work? I would really love to be able to watch all of my old FS DVDs on my new 3D TV! Thanks.
--

Derek Tombrello
www.RobotsAndComputers.com

*** Join me on Listia and get FREE STUFF! ***