bino-list

[Bino-list] 3D-projector framepacking help

From: Kovács Ádám
Subject: [Bino-list] 3D-projector framepacking help
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 14:09:42 +0200

Hello,

I have an Epson EB-W16SK projector and an NVIDIA Geforce GTX660 videocard which I would like to use Bino with framepacking mode under Ubuntu system. They are connected with 1.4 HDMI cable.

Right now if I start the video in Bino framepacked (no matter if it is windows or Ubuntu) it shows up top/bottom with the black line separating. So the projector is not recognising the video as a 3D stream. Maybe because the lack of correct EDID data in the stream?

On windows with installed NVIDIA 3D vision and with Stereoscopic Player in NVIDIA 3D vision mode  it worked. So I guess the communication between bino and the NVIDIA software is not sufficent, or I I dont know if it can be solved by Bino itself, but these are just my theories.

Can you help me with this problem?

Best Regards
Adam Kovacs