bino-list

[Bino-list] Full version of Bino Player

From: Md. Mehedi Hasan
Subject: [Bino-list] Full version of Bino Player
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 03:29:10 +0000

Dear Authority,

I am Mehedi Hasan From University of New South Wales, Australia.

As a postgraduate student I need to do some experiment on 3D videos.

I have found Bino as, promising player . But Some of its option are disabled.

Like : Left and right separate input video stream . SO, I need a full version of video player to run the separate stream and see the 3D video.

Can you provide me the full version? I will cite your website for my publication and reference.

Regards,

Mehedi