bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] macbook/HDMI 1.4 stereo3D

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] macbook/HDMI 1.4 stereo3D
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:40:34 +0100

Hi Matthew,

I also looked for references in the API, the Apple documentation and the
forums, without much luck.

You can still use the "alternate left/right" output to get full HD.
Another option is OpenGL stereo (which may crash your machine, depending on
your chipset, since there is very poor support for it now that CRT screens have
disappeared from the catalogues).

A last option would be to boot Linux for that purpose.

fred