bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] DLP 3D synch

From: Tim Sampson
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] DLP 3D synch
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:16:37 +0000

On 27/12/2012 01:08, address@hidden wrote:
Hi!

I'm a developer. I'm thinking about help in developing Bino.
By the way… The question is:
If I buy DLP sync glasses and run bino on my computer on LCD monitor, select
Left/Right alternating and set DLP 3d sync on, I see a 3D video?? Do I need DLP
3D ready projector/monitor? Or just regular LCD monitor is enought?

Best regards,
Kamil

Hi Kamil

3D ready DLP projectors can display a 120MHz signal and also the necessary sync signals to the glasses. Any brand of DLP glasses will do.

You can't just use any old monitor with DLP glasses, you would have the right glasses and monitor combination.

Cheers
Tim