bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino lover!!! Help!!!

From: Home
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino lover!!! Help!!!
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 14:57:03 -0400

Yes I updated my gpu nvidia gt 330 m.  It was actually on an older version of
driver before I had my motherboard replaced.  After messing around with bino
for a few hours last night I discovered that if I first mirror my displays,
start bino, then switch to my tv display it will play on it. But if I then try
to switch to a different movie it will crash again.  It's really weird.  I
consider myself a little above average when it comes to troubleshooting but
this one has got me beat.....

Sent from my iPad