bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Build instructions for Windows version

From: Tim Sampson
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Build instructions for Windows version
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:33:38 +0100

Ah, thanks. I thought I'd have a go as it is so easy to install Ubuntu along with Windows these days. I'm currently trying to get all the dependencies for MXE. I don't really know what I'm doing :)

Tim

On 24 June 2012 22:29, Martin Lambers <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Tim!

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:20:03 +0100, Tim Sampson wrote:
> Where are the step by step instructions for building the Windows
> binaries? I've seen them before but I can't find them now.

They are in README.Windows in the sources:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/bino.git/plain/README.Windows

Martin