bino-list

[Bino-list] assistance on getting 3d to work

From: toddb
Subject: [Bino-list] assistance on getting 3d to work
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:06:19 -0700

Hi all,

new to 3d display so sorry if my questions have been already been resolved.

I'm trying to get 3d to work with downloaded 3d sample files and also with 3d encoded blu ray media.

I'm using Linux and Win 7 on 3d capable displays, and I'm using Nvidia active glasses and Real 3d passive.
The Nvidia uses a IR transponder to control their product, but Bino doesn't seem to see the product, at least the active leb never is lit.

I've tried numerous variations of settings but no apparent change is visible.

Has there been any discussion on how to set up and use the configuration I have with bino and xbmc ?

thanks