bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Open file without playing it / crashes

From: Tim Sampson
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Open file without playing it / crashes
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:35:28 +0000

On 12/03/2012 15:03, Martin Lambers wrote:
No, currently the GUI always automatically starts a video. You can disable this in the source (gui.cpp line 2804), but I hope we can fix your crash problem instead. I cannot reproduce it, but maybe someone else can? Martin

Regarding the crash problem, I've gone back to the previous driver version and all is well. I can now use the alternating frame mode and flip in and out of full screen with no trouble.

It still won't swap from 60 FPS on the laptop screen to 120 FPS on the projector but it's not a huge problem to set the display to projector only when I'm going to watch 3D stuff.

I also tested the Intel graphics on my laptop (it has switchable graphics) and that didn't crash either, although it was too slow to cope with the 120 Hz required.

Cheers
Tim