bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Frame Sequences

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Frame Sequences
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:35:56 +0100

Hi!

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:54:29 +0100, C. Meyer wrote:
> I have here a S3D clip containin two separate frame (jpg) sequences.
> If I try to open it, Bino always freezes. I open the folder,
> highlight all frames and hit open - and Bino turns grey ;-) !

I'm not sure I understood what kind of input you have. Do you have two
sequence of frames (frame-1-left.jpg .. frame-N-left.jpg and
frame-1-right.jpg .. frame-N-right.jpg)?

In that case, selecting them all and opening them does not do what you
want, because Bino then sees them as 2*N single-frame video streams,
instead of two video streams with N frames each.

From the command line, you can do the following instead:
$ bino frame-%d-left.jpg frame-%d-right.jpg

Martin