bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Playlist support

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Playlist support
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:29:45 +0200

The playlist format for stereoscopic player is also a good option.
It allows to specify different formats for different videos, and some items may
play in loop until you press "next track". This is very useful for
presentations, or for film festivals: you can play a small movie in loop while
you're explaining what's happening next.

fred