bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino Bug Report

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino Bug Report
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:21:39 +0200

On 12/08/11 08:44, Kiavash wrote:
> Would you want me to collect some debug logs on the PC with problem? If
> so let me know how (or point toward a page that describes and I will
> follow it...)

Thanks for the offer, but without access to an affected system we will
not be able to debug this. We already tracked it down (in a previous
version of Bino) to the part of the code that uploads a video frame to
texture memory, but we were not able to find a problem there. Maybe it
is a bug in the Intel graphics driver on Ubuntu; in that case, we cannot
do anything about it.

Martin