bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Loop mode.

From: Vittorio Giovara
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Loop mode.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:24:22 +0200

I agree, looping is one of the most important features for a stereo player
so i'd vote for including it into 1.0
Vittorio

On 25/04/2011 16:29, Frédéric Devernay wrote:
Works great!
Thanks again, Martin.

Note that this patch must be applied using "git apply 0001-Add-a-loop-mode.patch" and not
using the "patch" program, since it contains a binary patch which only git can handle.

I would personally vote for inclusion of this feature into 1.0 (did I ask for
it?) - just send an email to the translators and we have one week to fix the
strings :-)

Fred